1. Identify positive and negative consequences of using renewable energy
2. Identify environmentally friendly designs that would improve the sustainability of a facility. Students match “architectural” designs with their goals for the facility.
2. Describe the origins of pollution in the atmosphere, geosphere, and hydrosphere, (car exhaust, industrial emissions, acid rain, and natural sources), and how pollution impacts habitats, climatic change, threatens or endangers species.
3. Design Solutions to problems using technology.
P.EN.M.3 / P.EN.M.4 / E.ES.07.11 / E.ES.M.1 / E.ES.07.41 / E.ES.07.42 / E.ES.07.41 / E.ES.07.42
Today in Class:
1. You were asked to review the objectives for the day (on the board). Then you were to look over your Sustainability Project, to prepare for the quiz.
2. Sustainability & Renewable Energy Quiz
3. You then worked with your Sustainability Project partner as you completed your graph, chart, diagram, or table to record your data for your action plan for the Sustainability Project.
Homework: All data should be recorded on a presentation quality, hand-drawn or online graph, chart, table, diagram, map … by next week Tuesday. If you and your partner do not have this done yet – finish it up tonight!