1. Identify positive and negative consequences of using renewable energy
2. Identify environmentally friendly designs that would improve the sustainability of a facility. Students match “architectural” designs with their goals for the facility.
2. Describe the origins of pollution in the atmosphere, geosphere, and hydrosphere, (car exhaust, industrial emissions, acid rain, and natural sources), and how pollution impacts habitats, climatic change, threatens or endangers species.
3. Design Solutions to problems using technology.
P.EN.M.3 / P.EN.M.4 / E.ES.07.11 / E.ES.M.1 / E.ES.07.41 / E.ES.07.42 / E.ES.07.41 / E.ES.07.42
Today in Class:
1. We reviewed sample problems for the quiz tomorrow.
2. You and your partner continued your work on the type of facility that you and your partner to “design,” keeping in mind various environmental changes and improvements that would make the facility more sustainable.
3. You then worked with your sustainability partner and started creating your graph, chart, diagram, or table to record your data for your action plan for the sustainability project.
Homework: Complete the action for your sustainability project. All data should be collected by Thursday.