1. Design Solutions to problems using technology.
2. Describe the effect humans and other organisms have on the balance of the natural world.
3. Recognize possible solutions to environmental problems, such as a lack of resources, energy shortages, and polluted water, land and air,…
P.EN.M.3 / P.EN.M.4 / E.ES.07.11 / E.ES.M.1 / E.ES.07.41 /
Today in Class:
1. M-Step Testing: this took students 1-4th hour to complete.
2. I reviewed the Sustainability Project goals, referring to the page on this Blog (https://kellychr7allendalems.wordpress.com/sustainability_projects/ ) with each class. You should discuss this page with a parent. It is important that your project contains an action component – an experiment, a survey that generates scientific data, a working model,… something to demonstrate that you recognize the problem and are trying to solve that problem, scientifically.
3. I checked with some of your Sustainability Projects progression again. You should have contacted a business , a community member, someone in the schools or township offices,…. that you and your partner will work with to solve your your problem. This was assigned last Thursday and Friday.
4. 7th Hour also worked on their Solar Cooker designs and materials lists. We will build these Friday and test them next week.
1. Bring in your Solar Cooker materials. We are building this tomorrow.
2. Share the details and timeline about the Sustainability Project with a parent.