1. Demonstrate a strong understanding of all concepts and objectives of the Waves & Energy Unit the Waves and Energy Unit
2. Demonstrate how potential energy is transferred into kinetic energy and via versa.
3. Explore: Energy Transfer- When energy is transferred from a source to a receiver, the quantity of energy before the transfer is equal to the quantity of energy after the transfer.
P.EN.M.3/ P.EN.M.4 / P.EN.07.33/ P.EN.M.4/ P.EN.07.43
Today in Class:
1. You and your partner should have set up and run your trials on your experiment: Ball Drop, PVC Ramp, Magnetics themed experiments.
2. Review – Hours 1-4 played Attack the Castle review; Hours 5 and 7 reviewed as a class to try to answer as many questions correctly as possible. You have the quiz #3 — Waves and Energy tomorrow.
Homework: Review by actively study—- Types of Waves, Properties of Waves; Wave Interaction; Heat Transfer; Types of Energy; Energy Transfer; Photosynthesis…..
Study using your notes – Flip Notes, Notebook, Diagrams, worksheets and labs from this unit