1. Examine how through cell division, cells can become specialized for specific functions
2. Describe growth and development in terms of increase of cell number and/or cell size.
3. Demonstrate scientific concepts through various illustrations, models,…
L.OL.07.31 / L.OL.07.32 / S.RS.07.15
4. Organisms reproduce sexually or asexually, and transfer the genetic information to their offspring MS-LS3-2
Today in Class:
1.First, you completed the labeling of the microorganism that you observed and drew last Monday and Tuesday.
2. We corrected/evaluated your scientific drawing and labeling.
3. We discussed different types of reading strategies – frames. I showed you how to use a “Hamburger” reading frame. We read through the first few paragraphs of page 56-57 as a class and completed the first 3 supportive topics together. Then you continued to read and complete the frame for the next few paragraphs. We will continue to complete the reading / frame though page 59 tomorrow.
Homework: None today.