- Practice correct use of the microscope, demonstrating understanding of use of tools appropriate to the investigation.
- Recognize that cells located in different parts of the human body appear specialized due to their individual functions.
- Use collaborative discussion to check how accurately students write scientific observations, with details.
Today in Class:
- Complete the Microscope Lab #4 – Human Body Cells . Students move station to station to practice focusing the microscope on low, medium and high power objectives.
- Then students write 3-4 details – scientific observations about the human body cells.
3. Cell Process Videos: watch & take Notes: 3-2-1
What are 3-2-1 Notes?
Name the Process (ONE Page per process!)
2- Diagrams (label?)
1 – Question
- Simple Diffusion, Passive Transport:
2. Simple Osmosis showing how large molecules cannot go through
3. Endo- and Exocytosis
4. Active and Passive Transport
- If you and your partner did not complete watching the above videos , complete watching these and take 3-2-1 Notes as you go.
- If you are done watching these videos, study cell process notes (Sports Study).