1. Recognize that all organisms are composed of cells.
2. Cells are become specialized for specific functions. Cell structures have specific functions. Differentiate between different cell organelles, referring to their structure and function.
3. Demonstrate scientific concepts through various illustrations, models, and diagrams…
S.IP.07.13 / S.RS.07.15 / L.OL.07.21 / L.OL.07.31 / L.OL.07.32 / S.RS.07.15
Today In Class:
1. New seating chart. This is your month to select your seat locations. Most of you are doing great, making positive choices to be flexible in working with others, encouraging the best behavior in your friends, trying to help each other learn (not distract others). You therefore were given the privilege to chooses your seat.
2. Next, students double-checked that they completed their sticky note reading for pages 19-21 (started yesterday).
3. We then took notes in your textbook, pages 16-17– students led the notes up front on the white board, and the class suggested different functions for each cell structure. We got through about half of these cell structures / functions during class today. This was fun!
Homework: Study the cell structures and functions – study the sticky notes and / or your cell diagrams, use the Sports Study method.
Study while you are doing curl-ups, dribbling a soccer ball, cheering, jumping, playing catch…. but make sure to say your notes out loud, and move! 🙂