1.. Conduct science investigations using appropriate tools and techniques— microscopes, appropriate to the scientific investigation.
2. Recognize that all organisms are composed of cells.
3. Demonstrate scientific concepts through various illustrations, models,…
4. Describe and differentiate between different cell organelles. Support the reason for cell structural differences – based on the functions of the cell.
S.IP.07.13 / S.RS.07.15 / L.OL.07.31 / L.OL.07.32 / S.RS.07.15 / S.IP.07.11 / L.OL.07.21
Today in Class:
1. We reviewed the reading strategy, “Sticky Note Reading.” You continued reading (from where you and your partner left off last Thursday/Friday…. pages 12-15, 18-19, and 20-21.
2. I shared many of the students’ Gummy Bear Lab grades with you during this class. Most of you put forth a strong effort and paid attention to the details and the grading rubric for this lab / assessment. All Make-Up assignments (On time) should already be turned in.
This lab as a measurement if you could develop and design an experiment, write up the procedure and materials, identify the purpose, record data accurately and effectively, and draw a conclusion. The conclusion should have incorporated your data and the research concepts that you identified, to help to explain the reasoning for your data, and why you achieved the results that your group arrived at.
Homework: No HW tonight, unless you and your partner did not complete the Sticky Note reading for pages 12-15 and 18-19.