1. Conduct science investigations using appropriate tools and techniques— microscopes, appropriate to the scientific investigation.
2. Recognize that all organisms are composed of cells.
S.IP.07.11 / L.OL.07.21
Today in Class:
1. You were given time to review the microscope- parts, use and care.
2. I answered questions regarding the microscope – we reviewed in class.
3. You were given time to work on a practice worksheet, “Under the Microscope” with a partner, using your notes. Most students did complete this during class- some took this assignment home to finish.
4. Ripped Paper – Practice Microscope Lab #1. You looked at a small ripped paper to practice – draw a few fibers, with detail, shade, enlarge, and take your time.
Homework: Study that Microscope one more time! Quiz to check your understanding of the parts, use and care of the microscope will be tomorrow (hours 1-4) or Friday (hours 5-7).