1.. Conduct science investigations using appropriate tools and techniques— microscopes, appropriate to the scientific investigation.
2. Evaluate a scientific experiment.
3. Apply the Scientific Method principle to a lab situation. Identify steps of the Sci. Method.
S.IP.07.11 / S.IP.07.12 / S.IP.07.16 / S.IA.07.11 / S.IA.07.12 / S.IA.07.13 /
Today in Class:
1. You watched the Exploding Jacks video one more time and completed the worksheet — demonstrating you understand the scientific process:
2. We started taking notes – Microscopes and Cells. You were copying notes at stations. We will complete these notes Monday during class.
3. Most of the Groups have their Gummy Bear labs completed now. I will finish organizing these over the weekend. Grading will be completed in the week following.
Homework: No HW this weekend.