1. Evaluate a scientific investigation
2. Demonstrate scientific concepts through various illustrations,performances, models, performances, models, tables, graphs,
3. Write a clear and complete conclusion that utilizes research from the Gather Information and analyzes data from the results of the Experiment
4. Review the concepts of the Unit: Lab Safety, Types of Experiments, Scientific Method . Apply these to your project.
S.IP.07.12 / S.IP.07.16 / S.IA.07.11 / S.IA.07.12 / S.IA.07.13 / S.IA.07.14
Today in Class:
- Chart your progress with your assignments, labs, and assessments in science. You used a Bullet Graph to chart how well you are doing in science.
2. Student groups work on the Record Results / Analyze the Data section, and place these measurements on their data table, graph, chart, diagram,…
3. You should have identified the Control and Variable experiments that you are running.
4. Student groups next work on their final Conclusions, and check their analysis with the rest of the group.
No Homework—— come to conferences tonight if your parents signed up— it is fun to tell you how wonderful you are with your parents : ) !