1. Explain the water cycle and describe how evaporation, transpiration, condensation, cloud formation, precipitation, infiltration, surface runoff and ground water occur within the cycle.
2. Identify and differentiate between different water environments
3. Analyze the flow of water between the components of a watershed, including surface features (lakes, streams, rivers, wetlands) and groundwater
P.EN.M.3 / P.EN.M.4 / E.ES.07.11 / E.ES.07.M.
Today in Class:
1.Check on your reading comprhension – “What Stuck With You?”
2. We discussed the notes on Water Cycle, and completed % of water on Earth notes as well.
3. We discussed and answered questions that were on the “After the Storm” video worksheet.
We dicussed and took notes on the rest of the Water Cycle and Soil Types, infiltration rates, functions of wetlands,…. Uuuugggghhhh! It waas cloudy today until about 10am. Still hoping for a nice, warm, sunny day!
Homework: Complete the questions on page 21 that refer to the pie graph.