1. Correctly match wave concepts to a specific demonstration of a wave type
2. Identify real-world examples of waves, including sound waves, seismic waves, and waves on water
3. Explore: Energy Transfer- Energy is transferred from a source to a receiver by radiation, conduction, and convection. When energy is
transferred from a source to a receiver, the quantity of energy before the transfer is equal to the quantity of energy after the transfer.
4. Students will relate conduction, convection and radiation to real- world connections
5. Describe how waves are produced by vibration in matter.
6. Apply wave mechanics to the properties of waves and the parts of waves.
Today in Class:
1. Quick review and look over your notes….
2. Take the Unit Test: Waves & Energy
3. You received the new text and were introduced to the new unit after Spring Break- Earth’s Waters, Weather and Environmental Science
4. I showed you how to make a “Word Cloud” with Tagul. https://tagul.com/ You started to create a word cloud by importing new words and important words from this unit – by looking at the new textbook. You were able to create an account using your Google sign-In, and then after you started a word cloud, you should have saved this. Nice Job today! Fun fun fun!