1. Describe how waves vary
2. Differentiate between types of waves, including sound waves, seismic waves, and waves on water.
3. Identify properties and types of waves
4. Demonstrate different types of waves; show what happens to amplitude and frequency when a greater force/energy initiates your wave.
5. Demonstrate how waves transfer energy when they interact with matter
P.EN.07.31 / P.EN.07.32 / P.EN.07.33
Today in Class:
3. Students checked off the List Notes topics named and demonstrated by students
Check out this Heat – Energy Transfer Interactive website:
Click on “launch” and then read and follow along with each type of heat transfer that is shown. Write 3+ important terms from this site into your List Notes, with definitions.