1. Define Matter; describe classification and grouping strategies for matter
2. Classify matter by types- purity
P.PM.M.1 / P.PM.07.11 / P.PM.07.24 / P.PM.07.21 / P.PM.07.22
Today in Class:
- First, new seating arrangement, new seating chart
- Sticky note – reading check: how well did you read the assigned text pages? Did you ustilize a reading strategy?
- Notes: The class created a graphic organizer – “Type of Matter: Elements, Compounds, Heterogeneous Mixtures, Homogeneous Mixtures”
Homework: Complete Mixtures, Elements & Compounds WS
*****Remember, if you would like to refer to the list of elements that are in alphabetical order, they are on p. 231.