1. Relate Genetics and Heredity concepts and principles to final quiz and real-life situations
2. Differentiate between physical and chemical properties
3. Define Matter; describe classification and grouping strategies for matter
S.RS.M.1 / S.IP.07.11 / P.PM.M.1
Today in Class:
- I passed back the paper section of the quiz you took (Genetics & Heredity). You checked out your total grade and we discussed any answers that you did not know / understand.
- You completed a “I see, I wonder, I predict…” paper based on a science demonstration that you observed.
- You wrote the definition for Matter in your notes.
- We watched two videos – on glaciers and geysers. Because most students have not seen these natural wonders up close, I wanted you to see the videos, so you will be able to complete the Venn Diagram on p. 5 tomorrow.
Videos – in case you would like to see more glaciers and geysers – here are some awesome videos:
Homework: No HW today