1. Practice genetic crosses using the Punnett Squares
2. Construct charts and graphs from data and observations.
3. Analyze information from data tables and graphs to answer scientific questions.
4. Students will differentiate between heterozygous and homozygous; students will be able to match correct percent amounts with offspring phenotypes and genotypes
L.HE.M.2 / L.HE.07.21 / L.HE.07 22 / L.OL.07.M.2 / S.IP.07.12 / S.IP.07/15 / S.IA.07.11
Today in Class:
1. I checked to see how many students completed their notes – Acquired vs Inherited and Punnett Squares. Quite a few students did not complete their homework as it was assigned. Remember, part of the Falcon Four is to be “Ready to Learn” and Responsible.” This should be one of your goals in the Second Trimester.
2. We precticed more Punnett Square problems together in a large group.
3. You completed a Punnett Square worksheet, to demonstrate your individual comprehension of the concepts.
OR… Some students in each class received additional instruction with Punnett Squares, because you wished for extra help.
Homework: Practice Punnett Square problems, using the Links below or search for other P Square problems online, OR re-do the problems assigned on the worksheets this past week.