- Differentiate between acquired and inherited traits
2. Practice genetic crosses using the Punnett Squares
3. Construct charts and graphs from data and observations.
4. Analyze information from data tables and graphs to answer scientific questions.
L.OL.07.M.2 / S.IP.07.12 / S.IP.07/15 / S.IA.07.11
Today in Class:
- We reviewed Acquired and Inherited Traits. We discussed different examples and then I gave you a new set of photos of people to distinguish the types of traits that were shown.
- Next, we started the first Punnett Square WS. This is a “notes” worksheet. We completed this together. We will work on another WS like this tomorrow, because that is the easiest way to start learning about P. Squares 🙂
- If you want to get a jump on Punnett Squares- here are a couple of websites for you to check out:
Homework: No HW today.