- Differentiate between acquired and inherited traits.
- Explain how traits are passed down from generation to generation
- Use Mendel’s principles of Genetics and Heredity to explain trait being passed down from parents to offspring
Today In Class:
1. Students evaluated and graded one another’s Acquired vs. Inherited Google.slide presentation. Quite a few students were confused about Acquired Traits. Once again, students should refer to page 89 – for the text explanation of traits types.
2. Next, students looked at different slide presentations, and listed examples of acquired and inherited traits. You should have listed some good examples, that you did not think of before.
Homework: Re-read pages 75-79. Next, study your notes, using the rhythm or song method. I explained this in class. If you are studying with music, make it a simple song, background music, not music with words. 🙂