1. Differentiate between asexual and sexual division
2. Identify the various male / female flower parts and the roles that they play in sexual reproduction
3. Compare how characteristics of living things are passed on through generations, both asexually and sexually.
4. Growth and Development- Following fertilization, cell division produces a small cluster of cells that then differentiate by appearance and function to form the basic tissue of an embryo.
L.HE.07.21 / L.OL.M.3
Today in Class:
1. You reviewed the parts of a flower and fruit, and related these to the cross-pollination process.
2. I double-checked your text, pages 75-79. You were supposed to complete the reading and the Write-Ins from those pages by this past Monday.
3. We reviewed the concepts from pages 72-79 by taking notes and discussing these genetic terms.
Study your notes, Hamburger Frame, Write-Ins, diagrams…. Quiz #2 tomorrow. All the topics for this quiz are included in pages 72-79, cross pollination, flower /fruit structures, and also Inference, relating it to Genetics.