- Infer parents’ genotype and phenotype by observing one parent and offspring
2. Differentiate between asexual and sexual division
3. Describe the role Mendel played in understanding heredity.
L.HE.07.21 / L.OL.07.31 / L.OL.07.32
Today in Class:
- I checked Make-Up work for the Mitosis WS.
- You were reminded that you have a Quiz tomorrow- you were given 5-10 minutes to review and write a question on a sticky note.
- I answered all of the students’ questions! Wow, you had a lot of questions about the Cell Cycle and Mitosis. Quite a few of you asked questions about Mendel’s experiments as well. Inference will also be on the quiz tomorrow.
- You too a few more notes on Cross – Pollination today. (these will not be on the quiz tomorrow).
- I passed back the Cell Cycle – Mitosis Microscope Lab — . Most students performed well on these. If you need to make this up, the lab was ready today at lunch and after school. It will also be set up again tomorrow (before and after school, also at lunch).
Homework: Study study study! Today, students came in and we studied at lunch! Topics for the quiz include: Inference, Mitosis, The Cell Cycle, Cytokinesis, Traits, Genetics & Heredity, Chromosomes,…