1. Examine how through cell division, cells can become specialized for specific functions
2. Describe growth and development in terms of increase of cell number and/or cell size.
3. Demonstrate scientific concepts through various illustrations, models,…
L.OL.07.31 / L.OL.07.32 / S.RS.07.15
Today in Class:
- Students completed their “Hamburger Frames” – reading strategy, as they read pages 56-63.
- Next, students wrote notes right into the book, about Cell Growth, Division, and Cell Separation. These notes will be posted on this Blog directly after I have completed this entry.
- A great site to refer to – we checked this out in some classes today is: Cells Alive! The animated short video is helpful to watch as you think about The Cell Cycle as a process .
Study the Cell Cycle- notes from your text, pp. 60-61 (these are also on this Blog), read over your H Frame notes.