1. Describe how cells in all multicellular organisms are specialized and each part of the cell has a specialized function
2. Explain role of the cell membrane as a highly selective barrier; describe types of cell transport
3. Explain roles various cell structures and functions as they relate to cell transport
4. Describe how cells in all multicellular organisms are specialized to take in nutrients, which they use to provide energy for the work that cells do and to make the materials that a cell or organism needs.
L.OL.M.2 / L.OL.07.21 / L.OL.07.22 / L.OL.07.23
Today in Class:
- You completed your Elodea Microscope lab – if you needed to – and then all students turned in the Protist Microscope Lab and the Elodea Microscope Lab.
- We reviewed all the topics in this unit and played a review game – to prepare for the test. Topics include: Cell Structure and Function, Cell Theory, The Microscope, Cell Processes and Photosynthesis.
Homework: STUDY, of course! Unit test tomorrow!