1.Describe how cells in all multicellular organisms are specialized and each part of the cell has a specialized function
2. Explain role of the cell membrane as a highly selective barrier; describe types of cell transport
3. Explain roles various cell structures and functions as they relate to cell transport
4. Describe how cells in all multicellular organisms are specialized to take in nutrients, which they use to provide energy for the work that cells do and to make the materials that a cell or organism needs.
L.OL.M.2 / L.OL.07.21 / L.OL.07.22 / L.OL.07.23
Today in Class:
- We completed the notes on photosynthesis and respiration.
- Next, you participated in an Elodea and Photosynthesis Microscope Lab- looking at chloroplasts under the microscope! This was awesome!
Homework: Study All Microbiology – Using Sports Study: Cell Structures and Functions, Cell Theory, Cell Processes & The Microscope