1. Recognize that all organisms are composed of cells
2. Recognize that all cells have many distinct details and complexities, because cells are specialized and have distinct functions.
3. Explain how cells make up different body tissues, organs and organ systems.
S.IP.07.13 / S.RS.07.15 / L.OL.07.21 / L.OL.07.22 / L.OL.M.2
Today In Class:
1. Discussed cell specialization notes
2. Students completed “Cell Rap” – Cell Structures & Functions WS
3. Students highlighted the benchmarks that they have achieved – espcially with the Gummy Bear Lab and the Microscope Quiz
Homework: Study your Cell Structures and Functions notes – Sports Study