1. Conduct science investigations using appropriate tools and techniques— microscopes, appropriate to the scientific investigation.
2. Recognize that all organisms are composed of cells
3. Describe how cells in multicellular organisms are specialized and each part of the cell has a specialized function
S.IP.07.13 / S.RS.07.15 / L.OL.07.21
Today in Class:
1. You were shown your grades for the Microscope Quiz!!! WowWowWow! You were a.m.a.z.i.n.g.! I am so proud of you!
2. So, then we went right into your Microscope Lab #3-Practice Focusing … you were using the microscopes and focusing on insect legs and insect wings, fish scales, whole insects, … larger microscopic organisms, which made your first focusing lab more fun!
3. We finished up the lab and reviewed cell structures and functions.
Homework: Study Cells Structure & Function – notes and diagrams, reading in text: Sports Study Method