1. Conduct science investigations using appropriate tools and techniques— microscopes, appropriate to the scientific investigation.
2. Recognize that all organisms are composed of cells
3. Describe how cells in multicellular organisms are specialized and each part of the cell has a specialized function
Today In Class:
- You received your Gummy Bear Lab back. We discussed these and the effort you should put into your labs.
- We discussed and checked your notes, your Sticky Note reading from The Cell, pp. 12-15, 18-21 and from Cell Alive! website.
Complete any missing HW
S.IP.07.13 / S.RS.07.15 / L.OL.07.21