1. Conduct science investigations using appropriate tools and techniques— microscopes, appropriate to the scientific investigation.
2. Recognize that all organisms are composed of cells
3. Describe how cells in multicellular organisms are specialized and each part of the cell has a specialized function
S.IP.07.13 / S.RS.07.15 / L.OL.07.21
Today in Class:
1. New seating arrangement / new seating chart.
2. We discussed and checked the “Under the Microscope” WS. You completed this last week, but it was helpful to review this again to prepare for your quiz tomorrow.
3. Review microscope parts and guidelines for correct use.
4. We started using the “Cells Alive” website to learn more about cell structures and functions. We will use this site more tomorrow.
Study your microscope notes – parts of the microscope and correct use of the microscope. Quiz tomorrow!