1. Evaluate scientific experiments
2. Demonstrate scientific concepts through various illustrations, performances, models
3. Determine – what is a clear and effective conclusion
S.IP.07.12 / S.IP.07.16 / S.IA.07.11 / S.IA.07.12 / S.IA.07.13 / S.IA.07.14
Today in Class:
1. Students rated themselves and members of their groups for the Gummy Bear Lab work that they did.
2. Mini presentations of the Gummy Bear Labs: you should have stated the purpose of your investigation, overall results of your experiment, and the general conclusion for the lab. You should have also been able to point out the Independent Variables for the experiment.
3. Groups listened to mini-presentations of the Gummy Bear Labs and rated other groups’ investigations.
Homework: No HW tonight