- Students make comparisons between different lab situations and identify patterns in data.
- Identify wise and careful use of scientific materials and procedures during investigations and experiments.
S.IP.07.16 / S.IA.07.12
Today in Class:
- You were given 15-20 minutes to study the Scientific Method and the types of Experiments (control, variable) using your Links cards with people at your table.
- While you studied, I checked the Links cards for each student.
- Next, we took notes on Lab Safety. You were given a worksheet to write the notes on and examples/definitions were written on the SmartBoard.
Quiz on the Scientific Method and Types of Experiments (Control, Variables) Friday. You should have used your 12-13 Links cards to study today during class. No HW unless these are late/unfinished.