1. Demonstrate scientific concepts through various illustrations, performances, models,…
2. Identify wise and careful use of scientific materials and procedures during investigations and experiments.
3. Evaluate and check a Materials List: note whether it is complete and or correct.
S.IP.07.11 / S.RS.07.1 / S.IP.07.12 / S.IA.07.13
Today in Class:
1. New seating chart arrangement.
2. Students discussed in groups ideas for the Gather Information section of the Pop Can Lab. Next, student groups rotated around the room to look at pop cans, and details listed on the pop cans.
3. Students wrote their Conclusions, referring to the Gather Information terms. Remember, the focus of your conclusions was not to get the“perfect answer,” but you were supposed to use the correct form to write your conclusion (did you write a few sentences explaining why the class achieved the results that we did, and use 1-2 word from the Gather Information section?).
4. We next corrected / evaluated the Materials lists for the Frisbee Lab.
No HW assigned today… but remember to complete the Links cards that were assigned last Friday.