1. Apply the steps of the Scientific Method to the Frisbee Experiment, especially by following the Procedure in the Experiment, and in measuring and Recording Data
S.IP.07.11 / S.IP.07.12 / S.IP.07.13 / S.IP.07.14 / S.IP.07.16 / S.IA.07.13 / S.IA.07.14 / S.RS.07.15
Today in Class:
1. You came into class and wrote the HW– creating Lincs cards. I showed you an example of how to set up your Links Cards (see below in the HW Section).
2. Next, Students moved into groups and made sure sure they understood the organization of the procedures and roles. We went outside and ran through the experiment and students tested both the large and small Frisbees for distances travelled, with multiple trials.
3. Students came inside, and the recorders read the data to the rest of their groups.
4. Students wrote a practice conclusion.
Create 3-4 Links cards on Control and Variable notes. For the notes, just go to the “Notes for the Unit” tab, up top of this page. You might want to create 2 cards for the Independent Variable term.
Directions to write your Links cards:
Term /Concept simple sketch
Define/describe reminding word