1. Demonstrate scientific concepts through various illustrations, performances, models, exhibits, and activities.
2. Apply the steps of the Scientific Method (especially Hypothesis and – Record/Analyze Data) to the Gum Experiment.
S.IP.07.11 S.IP.07.12 S.IP.07.15
Today in Class:
1. Sci Method review: Quiz Friday
2. Students corrected and turned in Make-Up Scientific method WS #1 papers, while others …
3. Students read and looked over the Gum Lab procedure and Data Analysis section. Then students wrote a Hypothesis for the experiment.
4. Complete a Bar Graph X and Y – axis, labels, titles, numbered axes,
5. Students read and re-stated the State the Problem, and List Materials on the lab worksheet.
Complete the Hypothesis and the graph basics (see #4 above) if you did not complete this in class. Bring your gum for Thursday (1st hr bring it by tomorrow).