1. Compare and contrast the difference and relationship between climate and weather
2. Analyze the flow of water between the components of a watershed, including surface features (lakes, streams, rivers, wetlands) and groundwater.
E.ES.07.81 / E.ES.07.82
Today in Class:
1. Bell Ringer – students read and completed “Write-Ins” from pp. 8-17 (some students needed more time to complete this reading assignment)
2. You took compare / contrast notes on weather and climate
3. You began to watch a video, “After the Storm” http://www.clu-in.org/search/t.focus/id/602/ and started to complete a video WS with this as notes
Homework: If you are still note done reading pp. 8-17 and completing “Write – Ins” – finish this up.