1. Describe the atmosphere as a mixture of gasses.
2. Compare and contrast the composition of the atmosphere at different elevations.
3. Atmosphere- The atmosphere is a mixture of nitrogen, oxygen and trace gases that include water vapor. The atmosphere has different physical and chemical composition at different elevations.
E.FE.07.11 / E.FE.07.12 / E.FE.M.1
Today in Class:
1. We corrected and discussed the Atmosphere graphs
2. You were assigned a partiular step of the atmosphere. Your goal is to investigate that step— what does it mean, and how does it “fit” into the water cycle? We will discuss this Monday’s class.