1. Explore: Energy Transfer- Energy is transferred from a source to a receiver by radiation, conduction, and convection. When energy is transferred from a source to a receiver, the quantity of energy before the transfer is equal to the quantity of energy after the transfer.
2. Generate scientific questions based on observations, investigations, and research.
3. Construct charts and graphs from data and observations
Today in Class:
1. Students should have completed their Hypotheses, Materials List and Procedures, as well as completed a Data Table. They completed the Gather Information section, drawing upon knowledge gained from the HW – interactive wesbite – on Energy Transfer.
2. Students were given a chance to run more trials of the experiment.
4. Students next completed their Conclusion using the concepts from last night’s HW.
5. Most classes had time to then view various demos of toys transferring energy – and note which wave concepts were demonstrated.
Complete your Conclusion if you did not complete this during class. Use the concepts from Thursday’s HW.