1. Explore: Energy Transfer- Energy is transferred from a source to a receiver by radiation, conduction, and convection. When energy is transferred from a source to a receiver, the quantity of energy before the transfer is equal to the quantity of energy after the transfer.
2. Generate scientific questions based on observations, investigations, and research.
3. Construct charts and graphs from data and observations.
Today in Class:
1. Ask the students to write a Materials List and procedure based on what they hear and see modeled for them in partners or groups of 3.
2. Ask the students to write a hypothesis.
3. Ask the students to create a table or chart or graph that will effectively illustrate their experiment. (must have 5+ trials)
4. Students perform the experiment
Check out this site and relate it to the activity in class today!