1. Demonstrate how waves transfer energy when they interact with matter (for example: tuning fork in water, waves hitting a beach, earthquake knocking over buildings).
2. Select and apply waves concepts to a specific sound or light wave demonstration
3. Correctly match wave concepts to a specific demonstration of a wave type
4. Describe how waves are produced by vibrations in matter.
P.EN.07.31 / P.EN.07.32 / P.EN.07.33
Today in Class:
1. Students prepare to demonstrate an example or analogy to light wave transfer and point out related concepts (from notes) as they demonstrate their wave, energy transfer
2. Students demonstrate their wave energy activities. They effecively match the demo with selected concepts and their definitions from the Scavenger Hunt notes. They apply these concepts to the demonstration.
3. As demonstrations are taking place, rest of class listens and notes demo, 2 concepts, and analyzes effectiveness of demo.
Homework: No HW