1. Describe how wave speed and wave frequency are related
2. Identify examples of waves, including sound waves, seismic waves, and waves on water.
3. Describe how waves are produced by vibrations in matter.
4. Demonstrate how waves transfer energy when they interact with matter (for example: tuning fork in water, waves hitting a beach, earthquake knocking over buildings).
Today in Class:
1. You reviewed your notes for a Bell Ringer, and then took the Quiz on Waves- wave parts, wave properties & wave types.
2. Directly following the quiz, you continued your work with the Scavenger Hunt Notes. Most student completed these during class or will complete these for HW
Homework: Scavenger Hunt Notes. Most student completed these during class or you should complete these for HW (15-20 minutes of work)