1. Demonstrate that I can recall facts, concepts and activities completed during the 2nd Trimester
2. Apply, evaluate and analyze facts, concepts and activities completed during the 2nd Trimester
3. Recall information, concepts and objectives from this past trimester and apply these to everyday life.
4. Give examples of these objectives, concepts as they are seen in the real world; analyze and evaluate these situations using knowledge and information gained in the Chemistry and Heredity units
Today in Class:
After you completed your Assessment Part 3, you worked on your “Element Superhero!” Fun! This is NOT homework.
No HW today.
1. 2nd Trimester Assessment—-part 3