1. Use tools and equipment (spring scales, graduated cylinders, beakers, triple beam balance scale, digital scale, meter sticks and trundle wheel, thermometer, ) appropriate to scientific investigations
2. Use metric measurement devices in an investigation.
S.IP.07.14 / S.IP.07.13
Today on Class:
1. Chemistry Quiz #2: measurement, metrics, chemical and physical change
2. Correct and discuss Metric Measurement Lab #1
1. Complete any Late or Missing work. This should be turned in by the end of the week.
2. Study 15 minutes – Chemistry notes… 2nd Trimester Assessment is next week!