1. Use tools and equipment (spring scales, graduated cylinders, beakers, triple beam balance scale, digital scale, meter sticks and trundle wheel, thermometer, ) appropriate to scientific investigations
2. Use metric measurement devices in an investigation.
Today in Class:
1. You reviewed your Chemical and Physical Change notes. Quiz coming up, Friday– tomorrow. Topics for the Quiz — Metric measurement (tools, types of measurement, metric units) and Chemical and Physical Changes/ Properties. .
2. Metric Measurement Station Lab #1: you and a partner started practicing using various measurement tools for volume (solid and liquid), mass, length, and temperature. This is a practice lab and it will be continued tomorrow.
1. Study Notes on metric measurement , chemical and physical changes… quiz tomorrow
2. Check for understanding: WHOOPS! Sorry the first link did not work. I changed it , but it did not update at 4:30pm.
Watch Water Displacement video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brX5C_ynv8s
and for fun: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1w-722vYLLo