1. Use tools and equipment (spring scales, graduated cylinders, beakers, triple beam balance scale, digital scale, meter sticks and trundle wheel, thermometer, ) appropriate to scientific investigations
2. Use metric measurement devices in an investigation.
Today in Class:
1. You reviewed your metric/ measurement notes. Quiz coming up, Friday.
2. Metric Measurement Station Lab #1: you and a partner started practicing using various measurement tools for volume (solid and liquid), mass, length, and temperature. This is a practice lab and it will be continued tomorrow.
3. I did collect HW assigned last week Thursday (Read and Record Labels). We will discuss this tomorrow during class.
Homework: Study metric measurement notes and Chemistry notes (chemical and physical changes/properties). Quiz Friday.