1. Use tools and equipment (spring scales, graduated cylinders, beakers, triple beam balance scale, digital scale, meter sticks and trundle wheel, thermometer, ) appropriate to scientific investigations
2. Use metric measurement devices in an investigation.
3. Students classify and correctly group types of matter by their chemical and physical changes which occur
S.IP.07.13 / S.IP.07.14
Today in Class:
1. You completed your Chemical vs Physical WS – and then we corrected and discussed these.
2. We completed our measurement notes and referred to mass wrights (1 g), meter sticks, scales, thermometers, graduated cylinders,…
3. I explained your HW – and gave you 2 examples – like:
SALT 737g (NOT oz, NOT lb, etc) mass
Iodine (bottle) 256mL (NOT oz, NOT qt, etc) volume
Complete “Read and Record Labels” WS – follow the directions! See #3 above! 🙂