1. Describe density as a property of matter
2. Use deductive reasoning to explain how to make a golf ball sink or float in water
S.IP.07.11 / P.PM.07.24 / S.IP.07.12 / S.RS.07.15
Today in Class:
1. Your group completed writing your Materials List and the Procedure for your experiment.
2. Your group showed me that you could demonstrate a golf ball that had sunk in water– or in water with another substance.
3. Your group should have attempted 1,2, or 3+ trials to attempt to get a golf ball to float in a tennis ball container with water and one more substance.
No formal HW, but do you have any missing work? Complete it over the weekend. OOOORRRRRRR… if you could use a little review time or study time with your chemical and physical properties, then Study! 🙂