1. We reviewed all of the topics in the second half of the Genetics Unit (see below)
2. Connect chemical principles of DNA fruit extraction lab to Genetics and Heredity
3. Develop conclusions that our DNA is carefully packaged inside the nuclei of our cells
S.IP.07.12 / L.OL.M.2 / L.HE.07.21 / L.HE.07.22
Today in Class:
1. Reviewed these topics: genes, chromosomes, alleles, & DNA; traits (inherited & acquired); homozygous & heterozygous; hybrid & purebred; genotype & phenotype; Punnett Squares; XX x XY Crosses, relate to probability; cross-pollination,…
2. We corrected the DNA Extraction Lab – this took a bit. Good job with completing this detailed activity 🙂
Homework: Study, Genetics & Heredity Quiz #2 tomorrow!