1. Practice genetic crosses using the Punnett Squares
2.Construct charts and graphs from data and observations.
3. Analyze information from data tables and graphs to answer scientific questions.
L.OL.07.M.2 S.IP.07.12 S.IP.07/15 S.IA.07.11
Today in Class:
1. Ask students if they have completed the Dragon’s Traits activity. If not they should finish it for HW
2. We collected the P Square Online Practice problems (this was assigned last Thursday).
3. I reminded all of the Google.docs survey for the Class Trip. Please ask your parents to complete this (online preferred, but you were given a hard copy today as well).
4. I asked to you to ask parents if you could bring an item for the DNA Extraction Lab – to be held Thursday. I will ask you again tomorrow if it was ok 🙂
5. Ask students questions and practice P Square examples
6. Student complete an in-class assignment: P Square #3 WS – if you did not complete this, I will pass it back tomorrow in the beginning of class.
Complete the Dragon Traits Activity. This was started in class last Thursday.