1. Compare how characteristics of living things are passed on through generations, both asexually and sexually.
2. Differentiate between acquired vs inherited traits.
L.HE.07.21 / L.HE.M.2
Today in Class:
1. Students evaluated and wrote down examples as they observed others’ Google.docs Acquired vs. Inherited Slides. This should have given you some great ideas and a better understanding of the difference between acquired and inherited traits or physical characteristics.
2. Next, we started a second Punnett Square practice WS. Most classes completed the front side of this worksheet.
No HW, but if you would like some online Punnett Square practice, and genetics and heredity background information here are some websites for help 🙂
1. This is a great site, but stick to the first two sets of crosses… we have not covered Incomplete Dominance.
2. University Of Utah animated learning and explanations genetics