1. Differentiate between asexual and sexual division
2. Identify the various male / female flower parts and the roles that they play in sexual reproduction
3. Demonstrate scientific concepts through various illustrations, performances, models, activities.
L.HE.07.21 / L.OL.07.31 / L.OL.07.32 / S.RS.07.15
Today in Class:
1. Students moved to their groups and completed their Flower Dissection Lab by completing:
a. the labeling all of the male and female reproductive structures
b. filling in the blanks on p. 1 of the Flower Dissection Lab using your Flower Diagram
c. Double-checking that you listed all of the materials
2. We corrected the Flower Dissection Lab, discussed this, and you handed this in.
No HW- just complete your missing work,… and bring a piece of fruit for tomorrow’s lab if you have one! (if not, that is ok, I will have fruit).