1. Recognize that all organisms are composed of cells
2. Describe how cells in all multicellular organisms are specialized and each part of the cell has a specialized function
3. Use tools and equipment ( microscopes) appropriate to scientific investigations.
Today In Class:
1. Any student who wishes to make up the Cell Structures Quiz – I announced yesterday and today in class that you should study this week whenever it was assigned, by playing your game. The make-up quiz will be given Friday for students who wish to take it and have completed the Study Log (you should have received this in class today).
2. You were given time to complete some additional Q & A for your Study Game.
3. Microscope Lab #3: Protists = Single-Celled Organisms-
a. You focused, viewed and then drew one of the unicellular organisms under the microscope.
b. You then were to label cell structures (membrane, nucleus, water vacuole, cytoplasm)
Study, using your Study Game (20 minutes). Fill out your Study Log after you study.
*****I have had a few questions about when Study Games were due: you were told the entire game should be brought in to school on the 20th or 21st: — half the class will bring it in on the first day, the other half on the 2nd day. You should have already completed your game (board, or whatever visual piece you are using to play the game) by 11/10/14. You should have 30 + questions and answers completed by 11/12/14.